2004 Schramm T130XD Drill Rig Stock # ST-009
130,000 lb. pullback, available to be repaired and serviced as needed to ensure ready to work as needed (auxiliary air compressor or auxiliary mud pump would be necessary as this T130XD was built to perform the basic drilling operations only, without air or mud on board).
- 2004 Schramm T130 drill rig – Range III Telescoping Mast – S/N: J130-0110
- Substtructure, Rig Floor, Hand Rails, Center Cat Walk
- MTU V12-2000TA DDEC Diesel Deck Engine – rated @ 760 HP
- Hammer Oilier
- 130,000 lbs. (59,090 kg) of Pullback
- 28″ inch (711 mm) table opening
- 50′ feet (15.25 m) of clear head travel
- 3-in ID spindle with optional 5.25-in spindle
- Mounted on a CCC (Crane Carrier Company) Truck
- VIN# 1CYDGD5874T046284
- CAT C12 Diesel Engine – Rated @ 410 HP
- Note: New Complete Paint Job finished in May 2013
- Also available at an extra cost: Dog House, 6000′ ft of 4-1/2″ IR style drill pipe, and 1 pipe trailers. (Cost Extra)
Contact for further information and pricing.